|
Sometimes I feel so tired always making the initiative to call or text people just to ask them if they are free to meet up. I appreciate those who understand that I'm forever 24/7 on standby for my mom's place, but those who don't, that's a little bit too bad for you.
I've often heard different groups of people saying that I'm treating who and who more priority and who and who is more prioritize to meet-up. I've tried my best to schedule everything till wee hours and in turn, I'm like living in floating space most of the days. In the end, what I heard are all complains and "so-called" disappointment. Although I feel really sad about all these but what I can say to them is "I've already tried my best to be a good daughter/girlfriend/sister/friend".
I'll not please anyone anymore. This is Farking too Tiring...
I wanna be alone. and surprisingly, I enjoy it ALOT.
Dawn Babe
Gemini