|
It's our 3 years Anniversary!!!
On this very special day, I wanna dedicate all my thanks to
YOU,
yes, my Dear <3

Thank you for the love that you showered upon me
Thank you for giving in to me at all times, even when I'm being unreasonable
Thank you for the security and assurance whenever I feel insecure
Thank you for driving from yishun to jurong then back to yishun just to fetch me to your house
Thank you for fetching me from school after a day of work
Thank you for teaching me all those things that I donno
Thank you for the little surprises that you planned
Thank you for working and slogging so hard for our future
Thank you for making time just for dates even after a tired day of work
For saving up so that we can travel every year
Thank you for your effort in attending my family's dinner
Thank you for sing lullaby to me whenever I couldn't sleep
Thank you for all the good meals that you gave me
Thank you for letting me put your ears in my mouth (I got my retribution alr)
and many many more...
Last of all, Thank you for being my evil Dear, my lao po, my chou dear...
Loving you always <3
On this very special day, I wanna dedicate all my thanks to
YOU,
yes, my Dear <3
Thank you for the love that you showered upon me
Thank you for giving in to me at all times, even when I'm being unreasonable
Thank you for the security and assurance whenever I feel insecure
Thank you for driving from yishun to jurong then back to yishun just to fetch me to your house
Thank you for fetching me from school after a day of work
Thank you for teaching me all those things that I donno
Thank you for the little surprises that you planned
Thank you for working and slogging so hard for our future
Thank you for making time just for dates even after a tired day of work
For saving up so that we can travel every year
Thank you for your effort in attending my family's dinner
Thank you for sing lullaby to me whenever I couldn't sleep
Thank you for all the good meals that you gave me
Thank you for letting me put your ears in my mouth (I got my retribution alr)
and many many more...
Last of all, Thank you for being my evil Dear, my lao po, my chou dear...
Loving you always <3
**l0ve is n0t b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u can live with__but findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut, I've found Him**
Dawn Babe
Gemini