|
I think this is a damn serious problem nowadays. Most married/attached guys are straying out to get new "flowers". Just log on to a forum and there's a thread on this topic "What will you do if you fin out that your husband cheated on you." to my surprise, the mostly voted is "divorce"
I think its too easy to get divorce these days. When I'm working at my mom's, I heard alot of woman saying that they are divorce!! Gosh what is the world becoming to.
In the thread, members post about their experiences and I seriously think that it i ssooo freaking difficult to maintain a marriage. All good BFs, husband will stray... Either through sweet talking, flirting etc etc. WORK is ALWAYS the excuse they give. -.-|| and they will act sad, innocent, apologise BUT BUT BUT after a few months, if long a few years monkey business will come again.
So,
LADIES FRIENDS, REMEMBER THIS QUOTE, BEAR THIS IN MIND
"I love you, but I love myself more"
Love him but love yourself more.
Just some ramblings as I'm having a freaking fever, sorethroat, cough and flu!!
Take care all!! Love ya!! ^^
**l0ve is n0t b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u can live with__but findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut, I've found Him**
I think its too easy to get divorce these days. When I'm working at my mom's, I heard alot of woman saying that they are divorce!! Gosh what is the world becoming to.
In the thread, members post about their experiences and I seriously think that it i ssooo freaking difficult to maintain a marriage. All good BFs, husband will stray... Either through sweet talking, flirting etc etc. WORK is ALWAYS the excuse they give. -.-|| and they will act sad, innocent, apologise BUT BUT BUT after a few months, if long a few years monkey business will come again.
So,
LADIES FRIENDS, REMEMBER THIS QUOTE, BEAR THIS IN MIND
"I love you, but I love myself more"
Love him but love yourself more.
Just some ramblings as I'm having a freaking fever, sorethroat, cough and flu!!
Take care all!! Love ya!! ^^
**l0ve is n0t b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u can live with__but findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut, I've found Him**
Dawn Babe
Gemini