GMT +6 VS GMT +8

Everyday from 7pm till 11pm, I'll be holding on tight to my phone waiting for my Dear to call!
Chat a little with my dearest jus now.
Weather there is scorching HOT and the night is freezing cold.
Dear will be going outfield from tomorrow, means that he will be deeper in the forest = no reception at all.
Therefore, I have to wait till next Saturday before we could talk! Grrr...
I know he will be safe and sound! ^^
So gonna miss him!!

And I've found someone that could really understand what I'm going thru!! Renee!!
I just got to know yesterday that Jun Sheng is actually in the same exercise as Dear. Woohoo.. And I think they are coming back on the same day as well!!

Renee!! Endure! We can hear from our Dears soon!!

Hmmm... Dear's asking how's our little fatty.. I donno. I miss that little thingy too... =/
How I wish... hmmm...


**l0ve is n0t b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u can live with__but findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut, I've found Him**