|
Was nua-ing at home when my phone rang, was an sms from Qihui Asking me if I was free! So happie!! She wanted to make apple crumble and ask me if I wanna join her!! Of course!! I was soooo free... lolz! So we met up and went to the market to get our stuffs and Pei pick us up from there! and I dragged my brother there!! hahaz...







It's so delicious!! I've forgotten to take the photo of the final product! I'll try to remember to take the photo when i'm baking it when Dear's coming back. I think he'll like it!!
Even I, who don really like sweet stuffs, likes it!!
*hungry*
It's so delicious!! I've forgotten to take the photo of the final product! I'll try to remember to take the photo when i'm baking it when Dear's coming back. I think he'll like it!!
Even I, who don really like sweet stuffs, likes it!!
*hungry*
**l0ve is n0t b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u can live with__but findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut, I've found Him**
Dawn Babe
Gemini