|
Despite the quarrels, bickers etc etc.
I'm still blessed by what my Dear does for me.
Buying me Y2J's CD, knowing that I want but can't go to Y2J's music showcase, and I even says that I don wan it initially, not knowing that he actually bought that CD JUST FOR ME, until others told me so...
Queuing in the noodles stall for half an hour for a pack of delicious "ai xin" mee while I'm at home being so angry thinking that he's at home watching anime while I'm starving and hinting him that I'm hunger-yyy...
Fetching me to and fro from school and work.
Enduring my spoilage of dating plans most of the days because I need to go over to my mom's
Fetching me from Jurong to Novena than drove back to Jurong alone just to make sure that I make it in time for my catch-up session with my girlies.
Waiting for me from 7pm till almost 11pm for me to finish work
Trying his best to be a changed boyfriend.
Thank you Dear
loves ('v')
I'm still blessed by what my Dear does for me.
Buying me Y2J's CD, knowing that I want but can't go to Y2J's music showcase, and I even says that I don wan it initially, not knowing that he actually bought that CD JUST FOR ME, until others told me so...
Queuing in the noodles stall for half an hour for a pack of delicious "ai xin" mee while I'm at home being so angry thinking that he's at home watching anime while I'm starving and hinting him that I'm hunger-yyy...
Fetching me to and fro from school and work.
Enduring my spoilage of dating plans most of the days because I need to go over to my mom's
Fetching me from Jurong to Novena than drove back to Jurong alone just to make sure that I make it in time for my catch-up session with my girlies.
Waiting for me from 7pm till almost 11pm for me to finish work
Trying his best to be a changed boyfriend.
Thank you Dear
loves ('v')
**l0ve is n0t b0ut finding s0me0ne y0u can live with__but findin s0meone y0u cant live with0ut, I've found Him**
Dawn Babe
Gemini